Group Practice of General Dentists, Hygienists and all Specialists in Watertown MA
Welcome To Greater Boston Dental Center
PLEASE NOTE: We have returned to full normal operation, with extra time scheduled between patients for thorough operatory disinfection. We stay on exact schedule, your time is important to us!
Group Practice of Three Dentists and Four Hygienists offering virtually every dental procedure: Register once and leave the rest to us.
- Since 1990
- Kind and Caring Dental Team
- Personalized, Conservative, Cost Effective Treatment
- Second Opinions
- Homelike Office
- Private Sun Filled Treatment Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Dental Implants
- Dental Emergencies
- 0% Financing
- Ample, Easy Parking – T-Stop Across the Street
- We Stay On Time!
326 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
Call to schedule an appointment:
Greater Boston Dental Phone Number 617-924-7301
Everything in a Small Office that Feels like Home.
Our office presents as a relaxing home-like environment – in fact we are located in the converted first floor of a two family building, where we’ve practiced continuously since 1990. You’ll feel comfortable as soon as you arrive. Dr. Strokowski, Dr. Biebuyck and Dr. Mattison and our hygienists perform any needed procedure – from routine family dentistry to complex reconstructions – quickly and efficiently; 98% off all appointments are exactly on time. Doctor-to-doctor communication is clear and precise, and all doctors share a common philosophy of conservative practical care with strict cost control. Prevention is strongly emphasized.
With 30 years experience, trust us to find the most practical and cost-effective treatment for you. When an insurance company denies benefits, we submit letters and documentation on the patients behalf, resulting in a wonderful rate of approval of benefits.
Our mission is a warm, unrushed environment where patients feel secure. Questions are encouraged, as every patient has different needs – we understand. Our dentists and hygienists see just one patient at a time, and we stay on time. We welcome you and your family, and would love to become your complete care dental center.
Comprehensive Disinfection and Sterilization Standards
We take patient health and safety seriously, incorporating extra time per appointment for complete instrument sterilization and operatory disinfection. Additionally, an independent outside agency monitors our sterilization procedures weekly. Our office is completely OSHA compliant, and we hold regular staff meetings to review sterilization and safety procedures.
Our mission is a warm, unrushed environment where patients feel secure. Questions are encouraged, as every patient has different needs – we understand. Our dentists and hygienists see just one patient at a time.Watertown Office Appointments Map & Driving Directions
All Specialties On Staff
Our four dentists and four hygienists deliver a full range of dental treatment, from routine cleanings to complex multispecialty treatment, in one convenient location. All dentists share a philosophy of practical, conservative, high-quality care.
- Periodontist Dr. Jean-Marie Biebuyck DMD specializes in gum treatments and dental implants, was named Boston Magazine “Top Dentist” in 2020.
- Dentist Dr. Mark Strokowski DMD specializes in restorative dentistry and dental implants. A Yale University/University of Pennsylvania graduate, he brings caring and kindness and 30 years experience to the office.
- Endodontist Dr. Miguel Roque DMD specializes in root canals. A Harvard Dental School graduate, he is a board certified endodontist.
- Our new doctor is Dr. Mahitt Bhatt DMD. A talented perfectionist, he has become the personal dentist of every office with which he has ever been associated. He is certified in Invisalign, BOTOX AAFE for cosmetics, TMJ and facial pain, and Lutronic Laser for Medical and Cosmetic applications. We feel fortunate to have his superb skills, and his easygoing attitude is refreshing to our staff and patients.
We love implants! Dr. Strokowski and Dr. Biebuyck each have 20 years of experience, and together have placed and restored thousands of cases. A top master ceramist creates lifelike porcelain implant restorations, insuring predictable and beautiful results
Always keeping patient costs in mind, we accept virtually all HMO and PPO insurance plans. Zero percent financing is available on most cases.
- We are proud members of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Middlesex Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry