Meet the Doctors of Greater Boston Dental Center
All Specialties On Staff
Note: All our dentists see one patient at a time, and stay on time. Your time is valuable to us – 96% of all appointments are exactly on schedule.
Mark Strokowski DMD
Yale University BA 1980
University Of Pennsylvania DMD 1985
University of Maryland Advanced General Dentistry 1986
In general practice for 32 years, Dr. Mark Strokowski has extensive experience in all phases of family and restorative dentistry. A conservative and careful dentist, he takes pride in high quality minimally invasive dentistry. Whether the treatment is a simple filling or a complex reconstruction, the efficiency and cost of treatment is always considered. A kind and personable doctor with a sense of humor, he creates a relaxed atmosphere for both staff and patients.
His goal is for patient’s to love their visits to the office.
Jean-Marie Biebuyck DMD
University of Delaware BS 1984
University of Pennsylvania DMD 1988
Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Periodontal Specialty, 1990
Dr. Biebuyck is one of Boston’s most well known and respected periodontists, named “Top Dentist” in Boston magazine 2020. He has teamed with Dr. Strokowski for 24 years in restoring every level of oral disease, providing comprehensive care in one easy to navigate location.
Perfection in surgical technique is a passion, but he also loves photography, as well as experiencing new cultures – “travel is broadening” is a favorite phrase. To relax, he loves cooking, fine dining, and great conversation.
Mahit Bhatt, DDS
Dr. Bhatt brings a wide range of excellent skills to our group practice, sharing our conservative and cost-conscious philosophy.
- Experienced in a full range of dental procedures including general dentistry, cosmetic veneers, oral surgery, and endodontics (root canals)
- Invisalign™ and Propel™ certified for esthetic and functional correction of the dentition
- Botox AAFE Level One Certified for TMJ therapeutic pain management and cosmetic rejuvenation
- LUTRONIC laser certified for Medical and Cosmetic Applications of GENIUS and LASEMD Systems
- An active member of the renowned SPEAR Advanced Dental Education organization
- Certified Dental Implant specialist with extensive experience in both the oral surgery and prosthodontics phases of implant treatment
- Publishes and administers The Dental Encyclopedia, an informative website for dentists yet written for the general public.
Dr. Bhatt resides in Watertown with his wife. Classic American movies and European travel are passions, and he is a huge Patriots fan. Please welcome him warmly.
Miguel Roque, DMD
Dr. Miguel Roque continues Greater Boston Dental’s long history of superbly qualified doctors. A 2016 graduate of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, he completed his Board Certification in Endodontics in 2019. Highly dedicated to furthering knowledge in his field, he has already published several papers in prestigious dental journals. He has been accepted to every one of the four significant dental specialist associations.
As an endodontic specialist, Dr. Roque’s practice is limited to root canal therapy, achieving the very highest possible success rate in these procedures. The chance of any complications under his care are remote.
Patients appreciate his polite, confident and patient manner. Like all our doctors, he sees one patient at a time, insuring a relaxed, comfortable and informative procedure.
We're Here To Help!
Call us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.