Meet Jean-Marie Biebuyck, DMD
Periodontist in Watertown With 28 Years of Experience
Dr. Biebuyck is a specialist in Dental Implants and Periodontics, with three years of specialty training at Tufts School of Dental Medicine. In 28 years of practice, he has successfully placed over 1000 implants. Conservative gum disease treatment is a focus – the simplest and most effective procedure is delivered. In almost all cases, gum disease can be completely eliminated and further tooth loss prevented. A talented surgeon, he completes procedures very quickly, resulting in less post-op pain and very few complications.
Patients are put at ease with his warm, easy going personality; he is instantly likable. Communication is natural, resulting in high patient confidence during surgical procedures.
- University of Delaware BS 1984
- University of Pennsylvania DMD 1988
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Periodontal Specialty, 1990
- Diplomat, American Board of Forensic Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Clinical Instructor
- Harvard University School of Dental Medicine